注册 | 订购须知 | 同业专区 | 设成首页 | 我的最爱  关注台华网腾讯微博 关注台华网新浪微博 关注台华网人人网  
0   
 


旅馆实用英语
旅馆住宿篇(二)
好不容易找到一家喜欢的旅馆,不妨好好利用旅馆内的服务。除了既有硬体设施外,也可视自己需要向旅馆提出合理要求,使自己有段舒适的住宿时光。
何时需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
当然。你何时离开?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8点。
At 8 o'clock.
那么,我将在7点50分到你的房间。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我总共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,请将行李放在你的门口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
请送给我一些冰块和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
几点?
What time?
明早7点。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
房间内没有热水。
There is no hot water.
热水不够热。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。请给我帐单。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帐?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.


 回上页
QR code digicert TQAA logo CreditCard UnionPay Taiwan
地址:Taiwan 台北市重庆北路二段 117 9
©Copyright All Reserved By www.ctctc.cc 台华网 版权所有 盗用必究
服务专线:886-2-2553-8787 傳真:02-2557-2323 服务时间:周一至周五 9:00-19:00 周六 9:00-13:00
欢迎来电/传真/e-mail 询问